Museum of the violin
New arrivals, contemporary violin making and history
Cremonabooks is a publishing house and bookstore specialized in books about violin making and Cremonese art and culture. The bookstore is located inside the beautiful building Palazzo dell'Arte as the bookshop of the Museum of Violin of Cremona that's why Cremonabooks is a point of reference for tourists but also for students, professionals and enthusiasts of music and violin making.
- books and guides usefull to make a complete visit of the city
- many musical and artistic gadget and souvenirs
- books, catalogues, specialized magazines about violin making
- folders and posters of stringed instruments
- Italian and foreign new books about lutherie
- many CD and in particular a selection of CD played with the original instruments of the museum
- very rich choise of books for children
- e-books of titles of our catalogue
- shop on line
LIBRARY OF ART
All that makes culture, exhibitions, concerts ecc …
Situated in the city center, next to the Cathedral and the Torrazzo; Cremonabooks Art Gallery is a important point for tourists and for Cremoneses. The expos are great opportunity for contemporary artists to meet collectors and art lovers. Thanks to the expertise gained, We are able to make the best arrangement, different for each kind of exhibition; We can edit catalogs, follow the promotion of the exhibition and the sale. Cremonabooks , active in years in the publishing industry, with a lot of books about Cremona, is present in the Art Gallery with a large selection of interesting publications that tells the history and all about traditions of Cremona.
- Publications about Cremona
- Work of arts and crafts
- Space for temporary exhibitions of painting, sculpture , photography etc...
- Consulting and implementation of exhibitions and displays